The Research Paper Rough Draft
The purpose of this assignment is to draft and submit a comprehensive and complete rough draft of an APA research paper. Your rough draft should include all of the research paper elements of a final draft.
Recommended: Before you begin, review chapter 10 in A Pocket Style Manual (APA) and chapters 13 and 14 in Research Techniques for Health Sciences.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Include the following in your 12-15 page rough draft:
- Title page
- Literature review: a review of relevant studies focusing on the theory and its importance and implication for the study
- Research methods used and data collected
- Results and analysis of research findings
- Discussion of hypothesis/conclusion
- Reference page with a minimum of 10 references and appropriately used in-text citations for each
- Visuals: tables, figures, graphs, charts, images, or any other non-text content as applicable. You are required to include at least 1 visual aid in your final paper.
- Footnotes (if applicable)
- Appendices (if applicable)
Be sure to plan enough time for proofreading and editing.
Review the rubric for further information on how your assignment will be graded.