Watch the http://presentations.inxpo.com/Shows/Laureate/HostedVideos/on_PhDVirtualResidency_r2s1/LaureateVideo.html
- What challenges did the students face in developing a research question?
- What strategies were used to help narrow their interests into a viable research question?
Read the following article in preparation for your scheduled cohort discussion:
o Walkup, J., & Bock, E. (2009). What do prospective research participants want to know? What do they assume they know already? Journal of Empirical Research on Human Research Ethics, 4(2), 59.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Identify the following elements as you read the article and be prepared to discuss in the live session:
- The Research Question and Hypothesis
- General organization of the introduction section
- The problem being addressed by the research problem
- The theory or conceptual framework that guides the study