Using this text book :
Breedlove, S. M., Watson, N. V., & Rosenzweig, M. R. (2013). Biological Psychology: An Introduction to Behavioral, Cognitive, and Clinical Neuroscience (7th edition). Sunderland, MA: Sinauer Associates, Inc.
Answer the following questions in short notes:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Behavioral Neuroscience Final Review 2017
- Hunger, satiety, and set-point (of weight) in the hypothalamus
- Endotherms vs. ectotherms
- Schizophrenia biological markers
- Treatment of depression
- Thirst, detection and regulation in the body and brain
- What’s it take to for a zygote to become a boy? A girl?
- Sex/Gender and the brain.
- Feedback in the muscular system
- The pyramidal and extra-pyramidal motor systems
- Hormones, stress and emotion
- Stages of development of the nervous system
- Visual pathway from eye to brain