Piaget’s Four Stages of Cognitive Development
This assignment supports the following objective(s):
• Explain milestones in the course of human cognitive development.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For this week’s assignment, you will use a scenario to explain Piaget’s four stages of cognitive development.
• One Word document (approximately 250 words)
• Name the document using the proper file naming convention: PSY101_wk2_assn_jsmith_mmddyyyy
Scenario: You are going to make cookies with the help of four children. Charlie is 2 years old, Penelope is 6, Isabelle is 9, and Brian is 11.
1. According to Piaget’s four stages of cognitive development, identify the developmental stage of each child in the above scenario.
2. Then, in your own words explain each developmental stage identified in #1.
3. Based upon Paiget’s four stages of cognitive development, describe how each child will assist in making cookies. For instance, will one child be able to assist in pouring flour into a bowl, whereas another child will simply play with the flour?