- Refer to Part III Implications for Practice – Future Research
- Outline a pilot study with bullet points: (See Polit & Beck, 2018, pp. 51-53)
(meets FINER criteria – Feasible-Interesting-Novel-Ethical-Relevant)
- Participants: proposed estimated number, inclusion criteria, exclusion criteria
- Data Collection: method- survey, interview
- Analysis: method – quantitative statistics – descriptive, correlation, t-test, or qualitative – constant comparative, content analysis
- Ethical Considerations: IRB, human subjects -how maintained privacy & confidentiality
- Dissemination of Findings: How will you share your findings/knowledge
- Please see exemplar. Must include APA title page and reference page.
Points that need to be addresed
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Part IV – Proposal Research Type and Design 5 Research Question 5 Setting 5 Population 5 Participants 5 Data Collection 5 Analysis 5 Ethical Considerations (confidentiality, privacy) 5 Dissemination of findings 5 Citation / References Resources 2.5 Format APA style 5 Mechanics (written in 3rd person, grammar, sentence structure, punctuation) 10 Organization of ideas and paper flow (Transitions thought process in logical manner, page limit) 10