Piaget, Erikson, Vygotsky, Kohlberg, attachment theory, nature versus nurture, the influence of SES, and cultural implications, Child development assignment help
You have covered a number of theories in child development this term, as well as how these theories help you to understand the developmental process from birth through adolescence. Piaget, Erikson, Vygotsky, Kohlberg, attachment theory, nature versus nurture, the influence of SES, and cultural implications are some of the major theories and concepts.
For this Assignment, select one developmental stage, such as infancy — ages birth to 2; early childhood — ages 3 to 6; middle childhood — ages 7 to 12; or adolescence — ages 13 to 18. Identify the physical, social, and cognitive changes that occur during that stage of development. Be sure to discuss at least one theory that fits best with the stage of development you have selected. Describe the theory and explain how it appropriately fits with your selected developmental stage. Finally, discuss the impact that cultural factors could have on your selected stage of development.
Please use at least one other reference for your project besides the textbook for a total of two references. The Kaplan Library is the best place to find research articles.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Please type your project using 12-point Times New Roman font and double-spacing.
- This project should be 700–900 words in length.
- You must refer to the reading resources and provide a citation using the APA format in the form of in-text citations for any sources used.
- Remember to include a title page at the start of, and a reference list at the conclusion of, your essay. Please refer to the APA Quick Reference link in the Course Home section of class or consult the Kaplan University Writing Center for assistance.
- You can ask your professor for assistance with APA formatting as well.