https://nursingstudypool.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo.png 0 0 dennoh https://nursingstudypool.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo.png dennoh2021-11-10 05:39:532021-11-10 05:39:53Patient-Centric Systems: Essay (Health Information Systems)
Patient-Centric Systems: Essay (Health Information Systems)
Review the following article from this week’s reading: Information systems & technology. Patient at the center of the health care universe: A closer look at patient-centered care.
Prepare a well-written paper that addresses all of the following topics/requirements:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Compose a brief summary of the author’s main points.
- Assess the value and challenges of Clinical Decision Support Systems (CDSS), in general, and Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) systems, specifically, to achieve the patient-centered care goals set forth in the article.
- Evaluate the pros and cons of linking Electronic Health Records (EHR) to at least three clinical information systems (e.g., LIS, PIS, RIS, and physician mobile devices).
- Explain and defend the rationale for classifying EHR, CPOE, and CDSS as patient-centered management systems.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-6 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages
- Cite 3-5 references, cannot be older than 10 years. (Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; use in-text citations throughout the assignment and include them in an APA-formatted reference list.)
- Adhere to the guidelines of the grading rubric
- Be formatted according to the APA Requirements