- Think about the clinical environment where you work or one in which you previously worked.
Identify opportunities for waste reduction. Consider the following:
- Setting: administrative, operational, clinical
- Value to patient
- Suggest process changes to improve the situation.
Write a 175-word communication to frontline staff and nurse leaders explaining your findings.
Develop a 7- to 10-slide presentation for your department.
- (Reducing and eliminating waste is essential to managing resources. Waste in health care can take many forms: materials, unneeded transport of people or items from one place to another, inventories, wait times, employees working on processes that are not valuable to the customer, arduous processes, re-work due to incompetence or lack of organization, and incorrect staff staffing levels.
- The Institute for Health Improvement (IHI) developed a Hospital Inpatient Waste Identification tool.)
- Review the IHI resources to better understand some of the ways you can affect waste as a nurse and nurse leader.
Also: In a separate paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- -In the current U.S. health care system, is health care a right or a privilege?
- -Do you think health care should be a right or a privilege?
Support your stance with two scholarly articles
Please cite with at least 1 source using APA format.