Develop and record a 10–12-slide, executive-level presentation, with speaker notes, of the SMART objectives corresponding to the organization’s main strategies, associated performance indicators and metrics, and strategic plan recommendations.
Note: Each assessment in this course builds upon the work you have completed in previous assessments. Therefore, you must complete the assessments in the order in which they are presented.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The successful implementation of a strategic plan requires effective communication and a thorough understanding of not only the role of the organization within the greater community, but the role of leadership within the organization. By effectively engaging stakeholders and understanding the philosophy of strategic management, leaders can mitigate challenges and hurdles that face those directing change.
This assessment provides an opportunity for you to create an executive-level presentation explaining how SMART objectives underlying each organizational strategy can help the organization successfully implement its strategic plan. Then, after sharing the key performance indicators you developed off the strategic plan, you will use this ‘balanced scorecard’ to make recommendations to revise the strategies you developed in Assessment 3.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Analyze organizational structure, design, culture, and climate in relation to environmental forces.
- Competency 2: Develop a strategic organizational plan that provides human and financial resources to support targeted organizational outcomes.
- Competency 3: Recommend an organizational structure and design to optimize a strategic plan.
- Competency 4: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for professionals in health care administration.
- Analyze potential long-term opportunities and operational components in the strategic planning process.
- Present operational recommendations and strategic control mechanisms.
- Define critical success indicators that enable an organization to measure success in implementing a strategy.
- Analyze the effect of strategy formulation on human, financial, and technical resources.
- Propose a strategic plan to optimize outcomes and mitigate risks in an organization.
- Create a visually pleasing, professional presentation tailored to a specific audience.
- Communicate critical content clearly and persuasively in a limited time.