Managing Projects Scholarly Paper
- Examine a minimum of three organizations that have published descriptions about a health care information technology project.
- To prepare for this Assignment option, you will need to find articles or other information sources that describe how a minimum of three health care organizations or health care related organizations have conducted health information technology (HIT) projects. You will analyze the reports of these organizations’ experiences with HIT project management in order to draw out insights on real-world project management. You may need to examine trade publications in addition to scholarly journals. For this Assignment, trade publications are acceptable sources. Appropriate websites may be used as well.
In a 2- to 4-page paper, include the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Briefly describe the health care organizations selected for use in this paper, including your rationale for selecting the organizations.
- Offer perspectives on the use of formal project management in health care organizations, with a focus on health care information technology projects.
- Synthesize insights on how project goals (outcomes, metrics of success, expectations for improving work products) and project administration (project charters, stakeholder involvement, activities, scheduling, costs, etc.) are addressed in the projects implemented in your selected health care organizations.
- Compare your insights from the articles with information from project management literature about project goals and project administration. Be sure that the comparisons you make are clear to the reader.
- Explain how your insights into these aspects of project management will impact your ability to successfully manage health care information technology projects.
- Synthesize your findings from the literature in regards to present evidence, best practices, or standards.