Professional Requirements in Psychology
- Attributes and Evaluation of Discussion Contributions.
- Professional Communications and Writing Guide.
- Graduate Psychology Discussion Rubric.
As you probably gathered from your exploration in the unit studies, professions in psychology carry a wide range of requirements and responsibilities ranging from professional credentialing, academic preparation, training, licensure, and more. Understanding the full range of requirements for your specialized interests and particular career is essential to ensuring you achieve your vision for contributing to the field of psychology. Use this discussion to clarify the requirements for your particular career path.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In your post, respond to the following questions:
- Do your plans involve any particular license, certification, or other requirements? If so, are there restrictions to that license? For example, do you need to be supervised by a doctoral-level person or by someone with an advanced license?
- Are there particular professional organizations that govern your specialized field?
- What professionals and individuals would be helpful in your professional network to help you clarify these requirements and move forward in your career?
- Explain how the readings in the Sternberg text, Career Paths in Psychology, and information from other sources were helpful for finding out about requirements.
- What remaining questions do you have about the requirements for your career in psychology?
https://nursingstudypool.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo.png 0 0 dennoh https://nursingstudypool.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo.png dennoh2021-10-27 00:00:002021-10-27 00:00:00Lin Discussion1 week 8