Week 5: Digital Field Trip Reflection – The National Archives
- This week you will take a digital field trip to view the Founding Documents Gallery at the National Archives. Located in Washington D.C., the National Archives are dedicated to preserving important historical and cultural documents, including the founding documents of the United States. Your visit to the digital archive will help you develop your understanding of definitions of democracy and political revolution, and provide key details about the contexts that these forms emerge from.
For this assignment you will need to:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Read the Lesson for the week
- Engage in weekly Discussions to help develop ideas
- Visit the National Archives at: https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs (Links to an external site.)
- Produce a two-page reflection assignment (see description below)
For your reflection assignment for this week, please select one primary example from the archive and address the following in a two-page reflection assignment:
- Describe the example you have selected and provide the specific URL and the image
- Explain the origins and context of the example
- Include examples from the textbook this week that help develop your analysis of the work and its context
- Provide a link to contemporary issues in government to help discuss the influence that these documents continue to have on contemporary cultural patters