In this assignment, you will learn about univariate analysis and frequency distribution.
Using the Internet, research the following:
- Univariate analysis
- Frequency distribution and scattergrams
One of the ways that data is examined is by doing univariate analysis. This means that the researcher analyzes the characteristics of a single variable to understand what the numbers say about the sample or group from which it is collected.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Find a frequency distribution analysis from the Internet which brings out an experiment using univariate analysis and complete the following tasks based on the example:
- Post a link to the example.
- Explain the techniques used by the researcher to describe the distribution and characteristics of a single variable.
- Discuss if further statistical analysis beyond the univariate analysis is necessary.
- Explain the logic of statistical significance and level of significance.
- Define Type I and Type II errors.
Next, find a scattergram and post the link to it.
Then, discuss your findings by completing the following tasks:
- Cite and reference the source from which you obtained the scattergram using APA format.
- Describe the steps in creating a scattergram.
- Explain the significance of a scattergram in describing bivariate relations.