Intervening With Peer Violence
Watch the following video Bullying: What Every Adult Needs to Know. Be sure to take notes as you watch as you will apply what you learn to the following questions:
- At times we have heard bullies say that they did not intend to cause any problems with their peers and that they were merely having fun. They may indicate that the child who says they are the victim of bullying is overreacting. How should schools or other adults respond to this statement?
- Compare the characteristics of those who are bullies to the victims of bullying. Describe a scenario that could result in a bullying incident when children with these characteristics come into contact with each other.
- How can teachers and parents be involved in monitoring bullying behavior and what actions should they take if they suspect a child has become the victim of bullying?
- Describe an intervention program that you would develop to address the behavior of children who are bullies and explain your rationale.
- Discuss how issues of gender and diversity might be reflected in bullying incidents of bullying.
Your response should be at least 5 – 6 pages long and include
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
a cover page and reference list. (Not Including in the 5 pages)
Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Bullying: What Every Adult Needs to Know. See Attachment
Please do not use Wikipedia.
Must use three references
Must use as one of references:
Designate at Least One Page per Area
Grading Criteria area 1 — 5