Go to an online career/employment site, such as http://www.monster.com, http://www.careerbuilder.com or http://www.jobing.com/ and search for jobs in the psychology field. You may also review and use the job descriptions/classifieds provided in the Unit 2 Readings, if you like. After you have explored the job listings for a while, choose two of the jobs that interest you.
Then, for each job, complete the following using the template provided:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- List the job title, job description and education/licensure requirements.
- List the skills needed for the job, taken both from the job description and your own analysis of the job.
- Be sure to list at least five skills, three of which are specific skills in the psychology field.
- Explain why each of the skills listed in #2 would be needed to succeed in the position you have selected.
- Discuss why this particular job interests you and how it may be a good fit for you in the future.