1. TRUE OR FALSE: Malicious insiders include employees who are motivated by adventure or a sense of thrill.
2. The following are protective measures that you can take against an insider threat, EXCEPT FOR:
A. ISSUING UNIVERSAL SYSTEMS ACCESS AND CREDENTIALS TO ALL EMPLOYEES.
B. PROVIDING NON-THREATENING AND CONVENIENT WAYS FOR EMPLOYEES TO REPORT SUSPICIONS.
C. USING APPROPRIATE SCREENING PROCESSES TO SELECT NEW EMPLOYEES.
D. ENSURING THAT ACCESS IS TERMINATED FOR EMPLOYEES LEAVING THE ORGANIZATION.
3. What does a malicious insider require in order to exploit an organization’s vulnerabilities?
A. ELIMINATION OF KNOWLEDGE-RELATED PROCESSES.
B. ACCESS OR INSIDE KNOWLEDGE.
C. EXPLICIT AND TACIT KNOWLEDGE.
D. NETWORK-ENABLED ACCESS CONTROLLERS.
4. The following are examples of threats to critical infrastructure from malicious insider activities, EXCEPT FOR:
A. STEALING HAZARDOUS OR ESSENTIAL MATERIALS.
B. DESTROYING EQUIPMENT AND INVENTORY.
C. DEVELOPING UNCONVENTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES.
D. SABOTAGING CONTROL OR OTHER ESSENTIAL SYSTEMS.
5. The following are common characteristics of malicious insiders, EXCEPT FOR:
A. BEING AT RISK FOR LAYOFF OR TERMINATION.
B. HAVING PERFORMANCE OR BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS.
C. HAVING ALTERNATE SOURCES OF INCOME.
D. EXPRESSING EXTREME LEVELS OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE ORGANIZATION.
6. The following behaviors are associated with potential malicious insiders, EXCEPT FOR:
A. OPENLY CONVEYING HOSTILITY TOWARD THE ORGANIZATION OR COWORKERS.
B. APPEARING OVERWHELMED BY CAREER DISAPPOINTMENTS.
C. MAKING EXORBITANT PURCHASES INCONSISTENT WITH INCOME.
D. FACING WORKPLACE CHALLENGES WITH FLEXIBILITY AND PATIENCE.
7. A malicious insider exploits the vulnerabilities of an entity’s security, systems, services, products, or facilities with the intent to:
A. ACHIEVE PROGRESS.
B. RESIST MALICE.
C. PLACE BLAME.
D. CAUSE HARM.
8. The following activities are associated with potential malicious insiders, EXCEPT FOR:
A. MAKING UNEXPLAINABLE LARGE DATA TRANSFERS.
B. FREQUENTLY RECOGNIZING COWORKER ACHIEVEMENTS.
C. INAPPROPRIATELY OBTAINING ACCESS TO UNAUTHORIZED LOCATIONS.
D. TAKING ABNORMAL MEASURES TO KEEP ACTIVITIES UNOBSERVED.
9. The following are examples of threats to critical infrastructure from malicious insider activities, EXCEPT FOR:
A. OVERLAPS IN BUSINESS PROCESSES.
B. DISRUPTIONS OF ESSENTIAL SERVICES.
C. CONTAMINATION OF FOOD OR WATER SUPPLIES.
D. THEFT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
10. TRUE OR FALSE: Malicious insiders can be encouraged by a work environment where employees feel rushed.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
Order Paper Now
31 mins ago
doneseen 30 mins ago
11. The following activities are associated with potential malicious insiders, EXCEPT FOR:
A. ENCOURAGING COWORKERS TO FOLLOW EFFECTIVE SECURITY PRACTICES.
B. MEETING FREQUENTLY WITH STRANGERS AROUND THE WORKPLACE.
C. TAKING PROPRIETARY OR OTHER MATERIAL WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.
D. WORKING ODD HOURS WITHOUT A VALID REASON OR AUTHORIZATION.
12. Which of the following organizational factors might present an opportunity to a malicious insider?
A. THOROUGH TRAINING FOR EMPLOYEES ON PROTECTING PROPRIETARY INFORMATION.
B. WELL-KNOWN AND STRICT LEGAL CONSEQUENCES FOR MALICIOUS ACTIVITIES.
C. CLEARLY DEFINED POLICIES REGARDING WORKING FROM HOME.
D. THE EASE OF LEAVING THE PREMISES WITH PROTECTED MATERIALS.
21 mins ago
doneseen 21 mins ago
did you get it
14 mins ago
doneseen 14 mins ago
Yeah,am working on it
5 mins ago
COMPLETED QUESTION – PAYMENT CLEARED
Your payment has been released to Mangethetutor. Did you enjoy working with this tutor? Invite them to answer another question!
ASK NEW QUESTION
PLAGIARISM CHECKER FORMATTING PRINT TRANSCRIPT
EMOJIS AND GIFS
Try making use of emojis and gifs to make the interaction fun for the student!
” data-original-title=”” style=”position: absolute; left: 255px;”>