1. Briefly describe the problem (or research question), procedure (participants, methods) and results of the study.
2. Do you see any potential problems with this study, ie., methodological issues, ethical concerns, etc.?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Do you agree with the authors’ conclusions? Are there other factors we should consider?
4. In your opinion, could this study be repeated today and with the same results? Why or why not?
5. From what you know of social psychology or other pertinent psychology courses you have taken, why might this study have been important?