For this assignment, attend a festival or visit a grocery store that caters to a specific ethnicity other than your own, such as Greek, Chinese, Japanese, Middle Eastern, or Mexican. Spend a significant amount of time there observing the setting. Consider the following in your observations:
1. What do you smell?
2. What types of food are available that are unfamiliar to you?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. How are the food and other items presented in ways that seem unusual or different from your experience?
4. Watch and listen to the people. How do they interact with each other? How are they dressed?
Write an essay (250-500-words) thoroughly describing the experience:
1. Where did you go? Who went with you? How long did you stay?
2. What did you notice, especially about the way the people interacted?
3. To what do you attribute the differences you saw or smelled or heard?
4. Reflect on how much this experience stretched your comfort zone and how this observation might affect your intercultural communication.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
MUST BE LESS THAN 10% ALIKE ON TURN IT IN