https://nursingstudypool.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo.png 0 0 dennoh https://nursingstudypool.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo.png dennoh2021-12-29 03:49:132021-12-29 03:49:13Control of Infectious Diseases
- Epidemiologist use an “agent-host-environment” triad (sometimes adding “vector” as a forth category) to explorer the factors that contribute to infectious disease in communities. Describe the “AHE” factors that are associated with a selected diarrheal infection, a respirator infection, a vectorborne infection and an STI.
- How do the AHE factors differ for the four diseases you selected?
- What do the AHEs indicate about disease control and prevention strategies?
- What are some specific behavioral changes you can make and actions you can take that will reduce your risk of acquiring infections?
- What are some infectious diseases that are endemic in your community? What are some epidemics that have occurred recently?
- What infectious diseases meet the criteria for eradication and would be good candidates for a global eradication campaign?
- Of all the infectious disease mentioned in this chapter, which one would you most like to eradicate? Why?
- include at least three references not older than five years.