https://nursingstudypool.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo.png 0 0 dennoh https://nursingstudypool.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo.png dennoh2021-12-28 07:26:362021-12-28 07:26:36Complete 3 Short DC Circuit Labs NO PLAGIARISM OR COPYING FROM OTHER SITES
Complete 3 Short DC Circuit Labs NO PLAGIARISM OR COPYING FROM OTHER SITES
PLEASE NO COPYING FROM OTHER SITES…MUST SHOW WORK IN WORD, NO PICS…PLEASE SEPARATE EACH WEEK IN DIFFERENT DOCUMENT
WEEK 8 LAB
WEEK 7 LAB
Series and Parallel Inductive Reactive Circuits in Complex Form
WEEK 6 LAB
Series L/R and RC Circuits
- Watch the video….WILL PROVIDE LOGIN TO VIEW VIDEO
- Week 6 Video Lecture – Multisim Series RL
- Construct the series L/R and RC circuits from this week’s assignment in MultiSIM and perform Transient Analysis on each circuit to confirm your calculations. Use a 5% tolerance for all of the components. Capture a screenshot of the output of the analysis to confirm your calculations. Create a table to demonstrate your expected and measured values.
- Include a discussion of the following:
- Differences between the calculations and the simulations.
- How would you go about designing a circuit with an applied voltage of 24V and a resistor of 1kohms such that the current in the circuit starts out at 0A and reaches 24mA in 2 seconds?
- How would you go about designing a circuit with an applied voltage of 24V and a resistor of 1kohms such that voltage starts out at 0V and reaches 24V in 2 seconds?