Columbia Southern University Unit IV EMS Operations Research Report
Unit IV Research Report
- Weight: 10% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
Your emergency medical services (EMS) chief has tasked you with researching ways to provide the best information that can be shared with the community. He gave you the below list of items/events that will require effective communication in the near future:
- press releases about special events,
- notices about training classes,
- evacuation notices for disaster situations,
- announcements about social media for the agency that the community can follow,
- promotion or retirement notices to the public about agency personnel,
- notices about board meetings,
- press releases about rescues or actions that impacted saving someone’s life, and
- hiring notices.
For this assignment, you will select TWO of the above items, research them, and explain the best ways to communicate the pertinent information to the community.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You will present a report to your EMS chief that explains the audience with a minimum of three best practices per item for effective communication. Feel free to be creative and include examples.
Your completed report must be a minimum of two pages in length, not counting the title and references pages. You must use a minimum of three outside sources to support your ideas.