For this assessment, you will develop a PowerPoint presentation in which you trace the evolution of the U.S. hospital industry by comparing and contrasting hospital care in the 1800s, the 1960s, and today.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Imagine you are a patient with a serious illness in a hospital in the 1800s, in the 1960s, and today. Describe the process and type of care you would receive during these time periods.
Examine the following:
- The hospital environment.
- Who the care providers are, their level of education, and the level of care provided.
- How you might pay for your care.
- Some thoughts on how things were better or worse in these categories in each of the different time frames.
You might want to (but do not have to) organize your presentation using the following outline:
- Slide 1: Title of the Presentation.
- Slide 2: Brief explanation of the purpose of the presentation.
- Slides 3–6: The Hospital Environment.
- Slides 6–9: The Care Providers and Level of Care.
- Slides 10–12: Paying for Your Care.
- Slide 13–14: Conclusions.
Your presentation should consist of:
- A minimum of 12 bulleted slides.
- Speaker notes that fully explain each slide.
- A minimum of three references.
- Appropriate APA citations and peer-reviewed references on each slide, as necessary.
General Guidelines for PowerPoint
- Keep the design simple.
- Font: Arial or Verdana, size 24-point, minimum.
- Keep the slides concise: 5–7 bullet points per slide and 5–7 words per bullet. Use speaker notes to explicate the bullets.
- For best color contrast, use light text on dark background (for example, yellow on black, white on dark blue).
- Use the proper slide layout. For example, if a slide has a title and text, it is created using the correct Title and Text layout.