1. Define the 1st and 2nd Laws of Thermodynamics. What are the consequences of these laws to organisms.
2. What is “ATP” the abbreviation for? Tell why ATP is so important. Use a diagram to show the ATP-ADP cycle. Show the energy source and flow of plants and animals in your diagram. (Flow–>Sunlight–>Plants–>Animals)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. With the aid of diagrams, trace the major steps in an overview of photosynthesis.
4. List and define the 3 major stages of the process of aerobic respiration. What are the major inputs and products of each major stage?
5. Use a table to compare and contrast mitosis and meiosis. Include the following: Number of cell divisions. Number of cells produced. Where does each occur? What is the resulting amount of chromosomal material? Can resulting cells undergo further divisions?
6. Describe the structure and function of each of the following; a. Chromosome b. homologous chromosomes c. chromatid. During which stage of cell division does chromatid become a chromosome?
7. Describe the components and their arrangement in DNA molecule as proposed by Watson and Crick.
8. Describe how chromosomes direct the production of proteins (i.e: List the steps when DNA acts to make RNA and when RNA acts to make protein.)