8 pages paper – Must be ORIGINAL
Option #1: Develop a Project Plan for Choosing and Implementing a Departmental Level Information System
Review the following article:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Hartley, Caroline (2013). Project Management for Critical Access Hospitals retrieved from HealthIT.gov at http://www.healthit.gov/sites/default/files/projectmanagement_criticalaccesshospitals_feb2014.pdf
Based upon the information provided and the information found in Chapter 5 of the text, prepare a paper that addresses the following requirements:
- Identify a project for implementation. This could be a project at your workplace or one based on the articles and readings throughout the course.
- Identify the stakeholders.
- Describe each part of the project management process.
- Define how your project fits within each part of the process.
- Describe what steps are most critical and most time-consuming, and provide an analysis.
- Describe the measurement criteria you would use to define success.
- Designate any parts of the process that you would change from the reading. Why might you do so?
- Your written paper should be 8-10 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- Integrate concepts, terms, and theories from the readings and module content.
- You need to cite at least five sources for this assignment, outside of the textbook. These sources must come from academic journals. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find resources.
- Your paper must be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.