1) Minimum 7 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: Minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 5: minimum 5 references not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1 : Nursing and Policy
1. Discuss the nurse’s role in the policy development model.
2. Talk about the policy meeting you have attended or will be attending.
3. What key points could a nurse bring to this meeting and subject?
Policy meeting selected (points 2 and 3):
Name: Naznin Jakvani: Maternal Health and Mortality:
Topic: The House Ways and Means Committee convened a hearing to discuss the high rate of mothers dying due to causes related to pregnancy or childbirth in the U.S. Olympian and gold medalist track and field athlete Allyson Felix testified about the need to address the racial disparities with maternal health care
Location: May 16th, 2019 @ C-Span.org
Part 2 : Nursing and Policy 2
1. Evaluate and discuss clinical and business solutions for hospital improvement.
2. Explain the improvement of outcomes, reduction in costs, optimization of payment, and improvement in the overall patient experience.
Part 3 : Nursing Role
1. Describe the Benner’s model.
2. Where do you see yourself along with this (Patricia Benner’s) continuum?
3. Describe a scenario from your practice that would demonstrate this level of your practice
Part 4 : Physical Assessment
The nurse is taking a health history on a patient with suspected laryngeal cancer.
1. Discuss common or concerning symptoms of the neck that the nurse should focus on for this patient.
Part 5 : Crisis Intrvention
1. What is PTSD?
3· Diagnostic criteria / Categorization
4. Physiological Responses
5· Maladaptive Patterns
6· Interventions / Treatments (pharmacological and non-pharmacological)
7· Other considerations in the management of ___PTSD______ (including but not limited to management of behaviors, family considerations, challenges in the care of patients with this disorder.