1) Minimum 8 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Part 1: Minimum 2 pages
Part 2: minimum 3 pages
Part 3: minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1 : Developmental Assessment and the School-Aged Child
The needs of the pediatric patient differ depending on age, as do the stages of development and the expected assessment findings for each stage.
Purpose: Examine the needs of a school-aged child between the ages of 5 and 12 years old and discuss the following:
1. Compare the physical assessments among school-aged children.
a. Describe how you would modify assessment techniques to match the age and developmental stage of the child.
2. Choose a child between the ages of 5 and 12 years old, identify the age of the child, and describe the typical developmental stages of children that age.
Applying developmental theory based on Erickson explain:
3. How you would developmentally assess the child.
a. Include how you would offer explanations during the assessment, strategies you would use to gain cooperation, and potential findings from the assessment.
Part 2: Breast Cancer
The purpose of the case study is to have you expand upon the pathophysiological disease process by searching for evidence-based practice treatment and advanced practice nursing role implications related to the disease.
1. A discussion of the pathophysiology of the disease, including signs and symptoms.
2. An explanation of diagnostic testing and rationales for each.
3. A review of different evidence-based treatment modalities for the disorder obtained from guideline.gov or a professional organization.
Next, address the following questions:
4. How does the information in this case inform the practice of a master’s prepared nurse?
5. How should the master’s prepared nurse use this information to design a patient education session for someone with this condition?
6. What was the most important information presented in this case?
7. What was the most confusing or challenging information presented in this case?
8. Discuss a patient safety issue that can be addressed for a patient with the condition presented in this case.
The use of medical terminology and appropriate graduate level writing is expected.
Part 3: Pharmacology 2
1. Describe the process you went through and the results in comparison to last week that you got based on the different decisions you made as James.
2. State how James became addicted and what both the patient and the caregivers could have done to prevent this.
Integrate at least three scholarly resources within your paper that support prevention of opioid addiction.