PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
- Develop effective documentation skills for group therapy sessions *
- Develop diagnoses for clients receiving group psychotherapy *
- Evaluate the efficacy of cognitive behavioral therapy for groups *
- Analyze legal and ethical implications of counseling clients with psychiatric disorders *
* The Assignment related to this Learning Objective is introduced this week and submitted in Week 10.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Select two clients you observed or counseled this week during a group therapy session. Note: The two clients you select must have attended the same group session.
Then, in your Practicum Journal, address the following:
- Using the Group Therapy Progress Note in this week’s Learning Resources, document the group session.
- Describe each client (without violating HIPAA regulations), and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications.
- Using the DSM-5, explain and justify your diagnosis for each client.
- Explain whether cognitive behavioral therapy would be effective with this group. Include expected outcomes based on this therapeutic approach.
- Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling each client.
- Support your approach with evidence-based literature.