Introduction and Alignment
With the increasing use of digital/electronic media in society at large, students should have an understanding of how this technology can be used to improve client outcomes as well as legal and ethical issues associated with its use.
Upon completion of this assignment, you should be able to:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Discuss the use of e-therapy and other digital healthcare delivery formats that are used for the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of individuals with mental health and psychiatric disorders.
- Synthesize current literature regarding e-therapy and other digital healthcare delivery formats including legal and ethical issues, and implications for the advanced practice psychiatric nurse.
- Critique current organizational practices at your clinical site related to the use of digital delivery formats.
- Textbook: American Nurses Association (2014). Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice – pages 12-16; pages 36-37.
- Publication- Hsiung, R.C. (2001). Suggested principles of professional ethics for the online provision of mental health services
- Website: American psychological Association – Practicing distance therapy legally and ethically
- Website publication: Providing psychological services via electronic media (Canadian Psychological Association)
- Perform a literature review on the use of e-therapy/digital healthcare delivery for patients with mental health and psychiatric disorders.
- What does the literature say about using these platforms? Implications for practice? Ethical-legal considerations?
- Review the practices at your clinical site related to the use of digital delivery formats.
- Your review should be at least 3 pages in length and in correct APA format.
- Navigate to the threaded discussion and post your review by the end of the fourth day of the workshop.
- Read and respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings by the end of the workshop.
Question answered comprehensively
- Overview of literature review on e-therapy/digital healthcare (20)
- Implications for practice, ethical-legal considerations (10)
- Critique of clinical site use of digital delivery formats (10)
Paper APA formatted, references and citations in correct APA format
Writing style/punctuation/grammar, the minimum length of 3 pages